Thursday 12 January 2012

Hi there! My name is Emma Gough and I am an artist living and working on the Wirral. A few people recently have been trying to persuade me to get a Blogspot Blog, instead of just using the one that is automatic to my website. (http://www.emmagough.weebly.com/) So here I am, forcing myself into the world of wider networks!!

I'm hoping that blogspot may open me up to making new freinds, and learning a lot more about other current artists and writers and other really talented people. It will also allow me to write too.
I am currently working on artwork displaying and exposing the extreme lengths that women go to, to make themselves attractive. I am painting the process of the application of make-up. To do this I took continuous photographs of myself applying make-up and I've started working from these photographs.
I am calling the series 'Ritual'
these paintings are Oil on Canvas, 18inches x 24inches



Thanks for checking my blog out and I'll attempt to keep up with it. I appreciate any comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment